A remodeling project with Paceline Construction adds beauty, value and comfort to your home.
Many homeowners choose to stay and renovate rather than selling and relocating. Our most commonly requested projects include kitchen remodels, bathroom updates, basement and attic finishing, building additions and custom decks. Many of our clients’ projects include custom cabinetry, built-ins and millwork, and custom tile work is frequently used for flooring, kitchen backsplashes, shower and bath surrounds. We are also delighted to assist homeowners with exterior home maintenance and improvement projects such as siding, roofing and replacing windows.
We strive to minimize disruption to your home and family during your renovation.
Every member of the Paceline Construction team is committed to treating clients and their homes better than we would hope to be treated. An exceptional experience and 100% client satisfaction are our goals for every project we undertake. We strive to achieve them with strict client care policies that are not typical of many builders:
- Regular client communication about work to be done and who will be on site
- Every team member is polite, helpful and dressed presentably
- No alcohol or tobacco use in your home by our team members
- No parking in your driveway without your permission
- No use of your bathroom without your permission
- Team members use their own hand cleaner and towels
- Floors and stairways in construction traffic paths covered for protection
- Floor to ceiling plastic dust barriers used everywhere they are needed
- Daily housekeeping and trash removal to a designated dumpster only
- Cleanup following completion of the work – thorough and to your satisfaction