Develop Your Career in the Trades: Become Part of the Paceline Construction Team
At Paceline Construction our mission is to create an exceptional experience for every client, no matter how large or small their project is. We could not do this without outstanding team members who are absolutely committed to quality and client satisfaction. We are currently seeking a full-time Carpenter / Crew Leader for new home construction and remodeling in Sheboygan County and the surrounding areas.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Execute projects in the field, organizing and coordinating the work and managing the labor needed
- Represent the company to customers with a high-quality image, polite demeanor and straightforward communication
- Ensure quality of workmanship meets expectations of owner and customers
- Manage field resources (labor and equipment) to execute contractual obligations regarding time and cost
- Mentor apprentice carpenters and evaluate progress
- Perform all construction related tasks including carpentry and remodeling tasks or others as required.
- Follow company processes regarding paperwork and information flow (mileage, labor, purchases, change orders, etc.)
- Follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean environment
- Journeyman carpenter or similar (minimum of 4 year apprentice/journeyman certification or equivalent)
- At least 10 years of industry experience, including residential and light commercial construction
- Prior crew leader/project management experience required
- Ability to meet project deadlines and cost targets
- Basic email, document and spreadsheet knowledge
- Ability to effectively and efficiently manage construction projects, including delegating work to staff and subcontractors, and working with clients
- Capability to perform job safely and with high-quality craftsmanship, from framing to finish carpentry
- Ability to work well in teams, is a self-starter, is pleasant/helpful/optimistic, requires minimal supervision
Pay is commensurate with skills and experience. Employee benefits include:
- Health Insurance
- Paid vacation and Holiday Pay
- Vision Insurance
- IRA match
- Work Vehicle Available
Please call 920-876-4020 or email us through our contact page.
Paceline Construction provides exceptional residential and light commercial construction and remodeling services across Sheboygan County and surrounding areas, specializing in building luxurious, energy efficient homes.
Why choose a career with Paceline Construction?
Our team approach and focus on project management makes Paceline Construction a great place to work.
We don’t compromise or take shortcuts when it comes to craftsmanship and quality of materials.
Frequent and timely communication keeps our team members working efficiently and our clients happy.
We are committed to respecting and protecting our clients’ homes to minimize disruption during construction.