Develop Your Career in the Building Trades: Become Part of the Paceline Construction Team
At Paceline Construction our mission is to create an exceptional experience for every client, no matter how large or small their project is. We could not do this without outstanding team members who are absolutely committed to quality and client satisfaction. For our employees, this isn’t just a job – it’s a career with opportunity to learn, do superior work, and advance. We are currently seeking quality driven individuals with a strong work ethic and a focus on client satisfaction to join our team. Please email or mail your resume with letter of interest to:
Tony Schwaller, Owner
101 North Lincoln Street
Elkhart Lake, WI 53020
Journeyman Carpenter Job Responsibilities
These are long term positions that include new construction and remodeling projects from start to finish. Candidates with the right experience will be capable of high quality craftsmanship and project management, the ability to delegate work to staff and subcontractors, and work well with customers.
Specific responsibilities may include:
- Installing foundations, walls, floors, ceilings, and roofs using materials such as wood, steel, metal, concrete, plastics and composites of multiple materials
- Fitting and installing window frames, doors, door frames, door hardware, interior and exterior trim using a carpenter’s level, plumb bob, and laser levels
- Erecting scaffolding, ladders for assembling structures above ground levels
- Studying specifications in blueprints, sketches, or building plans to prepare project layout and determine dimensions and materials required
- Shaping or cutting materials to specified measurements, using hand tools, machines, or power saws
- Following established safety rules and regulations and maintaining a safe and clean environment
- Building or repairing cabinets, doors, frameworks, floors, or other wooden fixtures used in buildings, using woodworking machines, hand tools, or power tools
- Assembling and fastening materials to make frameworks or props, using hand tools and wood screws, nails, dowel pins, or glue
- Removing damaged or defective parts or sections of structures and repair or replace, using hand tools
- Inspecting ceiling or floor tile, wall coverings, siding, glass, or woodwork to detect broken or damaged structures
Why choose a career with Paceline Construction?
Our team approach and focus on project management makes Paceline Construction a great place to work.
We don’t compromise or take shortcuts when it comes to craftsmanship and quality of materials.
Frequent and timely communication keeps our team members working efficiently and our clients happy.
We are committed to respecting our team members and our clients, and to minimizing construction disruption.