Develop Your Career in the Building Trades: Become Part of the Paceline Construction Team
At Paceline Construction our mission is to create an exceptional experience for every client, no matter how large or small their project is. We could not do this without outstanding team members who are absolutely committed to quality and client satisfaction. For our employees, this isn’t just a job – it’s a career with opportunity to learn, do superior work, and advance. We are currently seeking quality driven individuals with a strong work ethic and a focus on client satisfaction to join our team. Please email or mail your resume with letter of interest to:
Tony Schwaller, Owner
101 North Lincoln Street
Elkhart Lake, WI 53020
Apprentice Carpenter Job Responsibilities
Candidates will work directly under the supervision of a qualified Journeyman Carpenter and construct, erect, install, and repair structures and fixtures of wood, plywood, metal studs, and drywall using carpenter’s hand tools and power tools, while conforming to local building codes.
Specific responsibilities may include:
- Helping install walls, floors, ceilings, and roofs
- Assisting with fitting and installing window frames, doors, door frames, door hardware, interior and exterior trim using a carpenters level, plumb bob, and laser levels
- Erecting scaffolding, ladders for assembling structures above ground levels
- Positioning and holding timbers, lumber, or paneling in place for fastening or cutting
- Selecting tools, equipment, and/or materials from storage and transport items to work site
- Holding plumb bobs, sighting rods, or other equipment to aid in establishing reference points and lines
- Cutting timbers, lumber and/or paneling to specified dimensions, and drilling holes in timbers or lumber
- Smoothing or sanding surfaces to remove ridges, tool marks, glue, or caulking
- Cleaning work areas, machines, or equipment, to maintain a clean and safe job site
Why choose a career with Paceline Construction?
Our team approach and focus on project management makes Paceline Construction a great place to work.
We don’t compromise or take shortcuts when it comes to craftsmanship and quality of materials.
Frequent and timely communication keeps our team members working efficiently and our clients happy.
We are committed to respecting our team members and our clients, and to minimizing construction disruption.